Ultimate Sculpting Tool Set
Elena’s Ultimate Sculpting Tool Set
I have collected all the tools necessary to make the sculpting process more fun and enjoyable into this Ultimate sculpting tool set that I recommend using with art doll making. It applies to working with both Polymer clays and Air dry clays.
It contains 18 pieces plus 1 x wire armature, ready to a 7 inch figure.
The tools used in this set are:
1. Elena’s ultimate sculpting tool. I have searched and searched and finally I designed myself a double spoon tool made with wood. It has two curved shapes in a form of a smooth spoon, one on each end. This helps sculpting figures different sizes. That’s why I included two tools to cover a variety of sizes for your convenience.
2. Metal spoon tool. For those who love working with metal tools more than with wood once, this tool is an excellent help for shaping stubborn clay pieces. Although I myself mostly use wooden tools for my main sculpting, I still use this beautiful tool for certain tasks quite often. Because of its smooth surface, it is great for smoothing large areas very efficiently.
3. Wire armature, designed to serve as a skeleton for a 7-inch figure. All ready to go.
4. Extra fine painting brushes. Excellent to get those tiny details on the face and nails just right.
5. One of the most versatile combinations – Ball stylus tools in a variety of sizes (5 pieces) on one end and a soft Rubber Tip on the other.
6. Mini clay roller, indispensable when getting the thickness of the clay right size.
7. Sculpting brushes. At point in your work, especially at the end, you realize that you are ready to bring the features to a nice and smooth end, right before baking or letting your creation dry. This is where these angular synthetic brushes come in. They will help to get into fine lines and hard to reach areas.
8. Mini calipers. You know how important it is to keep the proportions right. Because you are working in 3D, you keep checking for symmetry constantly and this little gadget is very useful for this type of measuring, considering that it is also very compact and will fit into your tool set pouch.
9. Cute pouch that keeps all of your tools together. (Sweets designs on the pouch might vary).